Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Birds And the Bee's

"No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow."
- Proverb from Guinea

I really hope this Proverb is right! When I look outside, it doesn't look very promising. However, I am keeping the faith and dreaming of Spring.
I have created this doll " The Birds and the Bee's " with Spring time in mind :)
she is available for adoption on E-bay.


and, with every Spring, there has to be a little "PEEP" running around.
This little Peep candy container would make a most perfect Easter gift.
Also available for adoption on Ebay.

Wishing you all, a Warm, Sunny Day!

3 comments:

Gourdqueen said...

They are both just the sweetest, just like you!
Have good weekend and take care of the Queens while I'm gone.
Gourdie

LLA Creations said...

Your new creations make me smile and thinking about Spring!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

These are both fabulous! The cheery expressions make me smile. :) I hope spring will arrive soon. I am seeing BUDS outside...hurray! Theresa