Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New " Valentine " On Ebay And Etsy !

Hello! I have a special treat to show you :) This is a Fire Starter, handmade and carved by my very talented husband. Alan is a Woodcarver, he creates the most beautiful pieces. You can visit his blog to see more of his wonderful creations and carvings. If you or your Husband or, sweetheart are outdoors man, and love to camp, fish or just roast marshmallows by the campfire, then this is a unique and most perfect gift, that the recipient will love and cherish.. and probably brag about while on an outdoor adventure. No need for matches ever again, strikes a flame even in the dampest conditions. All of Alan's Fire Starter's come in a Kit which includes, a hand crocheted bag in Earthy palette, embellished with deer antler button made from a deer shed,and Elk-hide lacing. 3 different types of fire starter materials and the hand crafted and carved SHED Antler fire steel and striker in a hand crafted and carved Oak Sheath.
This is now available on Ebay.



Here are a couple of Valentine cuties! They are candy Containers, perfect to tuck a little sweetness into :) They are also available on Ebay.

Well lookie here.. A *PINK* Bug ! This Bug and kisses Candy Container along with more, can be found in my Etsy Shop.


Thanks for looking :)
Have a Wonderful Day!!

6 comments:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Your hubby is as crafty as you are, it seems. What a great gift for the outdoorsy kind of guy! And your new creations are so cute - the bugs and kisses container makes me smile! Theresa

Prairie Patch said...

They're all just too cute! They almost make me want to pass up the Valentine candy!

Your husband does lovely work as well. I think that's really neat that your and your husband can create together.

Doran & Jody said...

Both of you are so creative!

Zan Asha said...

Why do I sense a collaboration between your husband and I? I mean, I could WOOD BURN his WOOD CARVINGS ;) What a beautiful fire starter!

And your Valentine creations are amazing!! :)

Diane MacNaughtan * Dianie Mac * said...

Hi Gals!
Thanks so much for your kind compliments!
I need to grab Alan and show him your wonderful words and support of his work.
He has a workshop outside, but he does his fine carving right beside me in my studio. I treasure the times we spend in the studio together, we have so much fun and I know we are so blessed to be able to share the gift of creativity, together.


Hi Zan, Lol... you would definatley be Alan's first pick.. however, before he started carving, he wood-burned.. I remember when we met, he was working on wood-burned Christmas presents for his family.I was amazed! What a beautiful art.

HUGS :)
~Diane

Zan Asha said...

Hey Dianie! Ahh, see, now a woodcarved AND woodburned firestarter! That would be something ;)

Aww, how sweet that you two can work together, I sometimes have days on the weekends like that with my beloved and I treasure those, also :)
HUGS! ZAN