Saturday, January 8, 2011

*Love Potion*

Love is in the air...... IF IT'S NOT, maybe you should pick up a little * LOVE POTION*

Have you ever seen a Cherub Snowman? Well I did! As I was gazing down at our ice covered pond, I caught a glimpse of the cutest little creature I ever did see.. he was dashing to and fro , and sometimes he would playfully hide behind a tree.. As I watched him dance here and there, with a big smile on his face, I could tell he wasn't a threat. I had to get a closer look at this mysterious little white being.. I crept slowly down our winding path and to my surprise I could see... He was the cutest little Cherub snowman and he blew a big kiss to me.

And that is how I was inspired to create this piece :)
This lovely Valentine decor,is available now on Ebay. click on any of the pics to visit my Ebay auction.

10 comments:

Doran & Jody said...

For CUTE!!!

Zan Asha said...

Hello Lovely! What a wonderful potion bottle..I don't think I've ever seen you do this art before. Excellent!

DellaRae said...

I am in love with your Love Potion...isn't that what was supposed to happen? Very inspiring!

Diane MacNaughtan * Dianie Mac * said...

Thanks gals for stopping by and leaving such nice compliments!
Hi Jody.. thanks for stopping by..

Zan, I don't think I have ever made one to sell.. We have a ton of old bottles and I have painted on a few of them for gifts and for our home decor. We will have to see how this one will do at auction.... they may just end up being painted only for gifts..lol

DellaRae..Yes! I'm so glad you are feelin' the love.. :) lol

~Diane

Prairie Patch said...

Wowzers, he is adorable! And I LOVE the bottle. I'm getting into bottle art, but more of the mixed media kind because I have no talent for painting.

Absolutely love him!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Diane - this love potion bottle is beautiful! Love that playful cherubic snowman! Great work! Theresa

~Tonya said...

I love your potion bottle and I love what you wrote. How very creative, Diane!

Happy new year to you!
Tonya

Trish Stover said...

So darn cute, Diane. Everyone could use a little love potion now and then. :>)

PEA said...

adorable! Truly genius.
blessings,Pea

Sandi/sassyglassdesigns said...

I "love" Love Potion - it is so whimsical...the cherub's face is adorable.