Thursday, January 6, 2011

In the Long Run...

~Hallmark Galleries~

It all started a week before Christmas... when all through the house, a green creature with great big teeth, gobbled us up , showing no mercy, not even for my spouse..

We moaned and groaned, tossed and turned, tried to cough up that big green germ..
off to the doctor we go.. back and forth, back and forth, oh no! is there any end insight... I sure hope so!

As I returned from the doctors for the third time,I promised myself, I will not whine.
I wondered if this green creature with great big teeth could possibly be a curse?
Hmmmmmmmmmm.. probably not, but IN THE LONG RUN, I think it would be cheaper to hire a live in nurse.


Thanks for listening, I just had to let it out :)

9 comments:

Prim2Pink said...

It seems that the little green monster has been visiting quite a few homes lately. I hope he stays away from here.
Hope you are all feeling better soon!
Judy

Tamara Dozier said...

So sorry you've all been sick, we've had our run with that nasty little germ as well. Loved your story though.

Lee said...

I battled the bronchitis monster for over two months and finally feel it has lessened it's grip on me. But it affected how I decorated for the holidays-and also my creativity. My blog has suffered...
I sure hope you come out of this soon and feel back to your creative normal fun self!
Hugs to you!

Sheryl Parsons said...

Too funny Diane, but so sorry you've been ill! Hope you can escape the grasp of this evil green monster and get back to doing what you do best!
Hugs,
Sheryl

LV said...

Believe me you are not alone. So many people around here are coming down with the same symptoms. Trust you are better now.

Zan Asha said...

Wow, I hope everyone is ok! Yes, I agree, seems like lots of folks are sick, I'm glad you could put a little humor to your experience :)

Prairie Patch said...

Hope you and your hubby are feeling better by now. At least you have that amazing nurse creation to make you smile!

Anonymous said...

Yes, probably so it is

Faerie Moon Creations said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! Theresa