Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Friday!

Happy Snowy Friday To YOU America!

I thought I could say that, as it seems almost every state is getting hit with the fluffy white, dare I say
* Goodness* I am not fond of driving in the snow, but I do think it is BEAUTIFUL!

I haven't posted for a few days, as I have really been in the * Creative Zone *
I have been dolling up a few finds from the second hand store, that will eventually be the decor in my studio re-do.
I have been practicing my crocheting , and realize that I need LOTS of help & practice..lol.. I promised pics in the earlier post and I haven't forgot? I'm just trying to make something cute to share..lol...

Lets see... OH' I have been working on some FUN items for my new Etsy shop, some Bug & Kisses Candy Containers for Ebay and a few other Valentine Goodies that will make their way for purchase. I hope to get these goodies listed this evening, (crossing my fingers )
I will share pics and the links when I list them.



With all this snow dancing around in the air, I am getting a warm & cozy Domestic Goddess feeling coming over me.. I am sure my hubby would be thrilled if I acted upon this feeling, as lately it has been a rare feeling :) He is a lover of all things sweet , what man isn't ?
Today, With the love of my life in mind,I am Making...



This is the recipe I am using today!
I will be adding some chocolate chips..Mmmmm!
& if it wasn't a snowy day, I'd pick up some Maraschino Cherries to chop up and fold into the batter.. the cherries, add a wonderful flavor to the bread.

What do you do on these Snowy days?

4 comments:

Gourdqueen said...

You are so cheerful and full of creativity girl!
Sorry to say we have no snow in south Mississippi but it's been oh so cold!
Still cleaning and hope to get back in the dungeon Monday and join you in the creative part!
Take care dear friend and have a great weekend!
Gourdie

Sandi/sassyglassdesigns said...

What a beautiful snowy picture and the banana breads looks luscious. I will definitely have to try that recipe...and of course you have to add choc. chips.

Faerie Moon Creations said...

I love banana bread with chocolate chips - it's one of my favorites. I see you got some snow, as well. That is such a wonderful photo! Can't wait to see all the new goodies you've been working on...have a great weekend! Theresa

Zan Asha said...

Haha! Yes, LOTS of snow all around. Ours is finally melting. I am all warm and cozy like you and I try to be creative. I love your idea for banana bread, I am more of a potato and leek soup type, myself ;)