Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Ball Doll Swap!

LOOK at this Sweet little prim Snow girl! I absolutely Love Her!
I had joined Zan Asha's Holiday Doll swap and was partnered up with the amazing Kim from Prims by Kim. Her work is SO Detailed and So precious!!!
I feel kinda bad because those of you who have been visiting my blog for awhile know that I cant take a good pic to save my own chocolate stash..
my hubby takes the good pics.. We have both been such busy little elves, I had to take this pic on my own.. Anyways.. her face is not so bright as the pic shows..rather it is antique-ee just how I like.. She is dressed in my favorite colors of red and sagey green.. and I don't think I will be able to put this snow girl away after the holidays.. nope..she's staying up all year long :) You can see super good pics of Kims fabulous work over at her blog.. she also create bears and the cutest elephants. And you can visit Zan's blog for a Holiday Ball featuring wonderful dolls from some very talented artists! Have fun going to the Ball :)

4 comments:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

What a GORGEOUS doll! I love her. This seems like a really fun swap. Glad you had fun! Theresa

Zan Asha said...

Hi Diane, you sweet woman! Haha, I saw your doll on Kim's blog, and now Kim's doll on yours! Two truly talented artists! So glad you were both in my swap and I love you both!

Happy Holidays and Hugs!! :)

Lisa said...

I would leave it out all year too! Don't ya just love swaps, especially when you know it's on the way, but the day you get it it is still a surprise?
it's a great swap!

Caroline said...

She's beautiful!