Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hey There Halloween Enthusiasts!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Hey there Halloween enthusiasts :) Looks like the Halloween Queens are all rested up after working their bony fingers all year long to create America's finest, unique, one-of-a-kind Halloween art. SCREAMMMMMM..and they make CHRISTMAS!!!! Can you believe it? Well, I am just tickled, purple :) I am and always will be very honored to be friends with and sell my creations alongside of these extraordinary & wonderful women, artists. I am blessed to be able to share my thoughts and feelings with them everyday, I don't know what I would ever do without the Halloween Queen's.. tissue anyone?

Sold.
Happy December 1st. Everyone!
Remember, this Sweet Witch with the Cotton candy hair? She's done, and I am quite pleased with her... Pic's don't do her justice, to hold her in your hand and lay your eyes upon her, is like you've been put under a magical spell..It's True! I tried it out with my SIL and Grandson, yep they were deep under a SWEET Witch's Spell while gazing down at her... Hmmmmm...???? I could have had my house cleaned while I drank coffee and ate chocolate.


You all know I'm kidding right? This sweet Witch inspired by the old fairytale Hansel & Gretel is available for purchase over at The Queens Bootique. If you see anything you like, just click on any pic and our Broom service will fly you there...

Sold.
Oh, and be sure to take a mug of your favorite brew, as there is much too view! All of the Queens have been busy :)

Sold.
They even have a NEW Christmas page! This will be a Fun shopping trip indeed! See you there....

3 comments:

Incipient Wings said...

oh she is incredible!!! even before i read she was inspired from Hansel and Gretel, I could hear the words "nibble nibble mousie, who's nibbling at my housie" I love her!
you are awesome!!!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

What amazing creations!!! Your witch is adorable. The details of her face are just astounding. And I adore that face of the snowman. Great work!!! :) It's cool to combine Halloween with Christmas. So neat! Theresa

Sheryl Parsons said...

What a great concept Diane! Wonderful. I love your Santa, hes too cute. Those eyes are really captivating. Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Sheryl