Thursday, December 30, 2010

Arts A Flutter Update!

Well, HELLO THERE! Are you all gearing up for the BIG Shindig Tomorrow Night? Confetti & Wine, Fire-Crackers and FOOD! YUM! YUM!Fun with Family & friends, I'm Ready!WAHOOOO 2011 here we come....

While enjoying your wine.... and you have that OVERWHELMING urge to sneak onto the the computer to fulfill a shopping desire, don't forget to check out Arts A Flutters New Listings!!!! On January 31st 1:00 pm. pacific time, you can shop til you drop..he,he,he,..

I have a few Valentine Goodies lined up.. Two sweet candy containers and a darlin' Valentine ornament for that pink tree of yours :) These are just a few mug shots of the LOVE fairies ... (really, there little snowmen).
You can click on any pic to take you to my AAF page.. @ 1:00 pm. Pacific time..
"Who Me? I didn't Eat the Chocolate"


"Love You More"

3 comments:

Georgina said...

Diane, love your little creations!! VALENTINES!!! Oh no...already???!!!?? LOL I bought a 2-3 foot tree at Hobby Lobby last week...50% off to boot!! Yay!! Love bargains, well, anyway, am going to spray paint it white so I can use it for both Valentine and Easter. Don't have much in Valentines right now, so need to start shopping and creating, but have lots of Easter ornies...lived in Germany many years ago and was very fortunate enough to collect them while I was there.

Have a wonderful New Year and looking forward to seeing lots of wonderful stuff from you and all my other bloggy buds!!

xxoo,
Georgina

Lisa said...

I want to see more! right now! LOL! I find it so difficult to do Valentines, it's in my head, just won't transfer to my hands.
Have the very best New Year!

a big hug from me to you,
Lisa

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Great new work, Diane! I hope you and yours have an enchanting and prosperous New Year! Theresa