Monday, November 8, 2010

Wips Complete!

Finally, I have finished my Creations for the November Pfatt Marketplace updates!
Taking the much needed shopping with the girls break, did put me a day behind, but it was totally worth every moment we spent together!
After literally locking myself in the studio yesterday, from 5:30 am until 7:30 pm I got the little characters complete. I wont be sending out a newsletter on the 10Th for the debut of my offering for the Marketplace update, as I will have very limited computer time in the next few days. I prepared a slide show for you to see my new creations!( Below this post )
If you are interested in purchasing one of these little cuties, you can visit the Pfatt Marketplace on November 10Th, simply click on my Pfatt Marketplace button on the sidebar. While you are there.. check out all the other artists with their amazing offerings.
It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
Wishing all of you, a wonderful week ahead!

1 comment:

Sonia ;) said...

So freaking adorable sweetie xoxoxo