Thursday, November 11, 2010



I wanted to share my Angel with you... Dressed in red, with the sweetest face you ever did see...




I have always admired Zan Asha's lovely cloth dolls.. she puts charming little details into each doll she creates, oh and the faces are so precious!
The other day, I was pleasantly surprised to see a package on my doorstep. I opened the box carefully, to my surprise this little Christmas Angel dressed in red, was looking up at me.
Along side the Angel,was a nicely written note from Zan. My heart was touched and my eyes felt like a over flowing well.
Most all of you know Zan, but for those who have not met her yet you are in for a treat.
Zan is a lovely person ( you can see where her dolls get thier disposition) She is always interesting with her journeys through life, Always upbeat and on the go... She is a Farmer, a Bee Keeper, an Artist and a great writer and I am pretty sure she has a day job in between all this.. I love to read her blog, always interesting and very inspiring. Oh and lastly, she holds fantastical Doll Swaps! If you would like to visit Zan, simply click on either pick of the sweet Christmas Angel doll and the Angel will fly you safely to Zan's blog.
Thank You Zan!


Wishing you all a wonderful day, filled with fun,laughter & creativity!

1 comment:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Oh the angel is just beautiful! I believe I can thank you for introducing me to Zan, and I agree with all that you write of her. I was fortunate enough to be gifted with one of her jars of raw honey and organic lavender. She is indeed terrific and I enjoy reading her blog and learning more about her. Theresa