Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sneak Peek, Pfatt Marketplace Update!

It seems funny to be thinking "Christmas" already! But, there are some of you out there that like to get a head start on the holiday shopping, and I thought it would be a wonderous change of pace in my studio...Funny thing.. we have had some really stormy weather here, and would you believe even a little bit of light snow? I missed it, but my hubby called to tell me all about it, early the other morning! Here is a little peek of my New offerings for the on-line Pfatt Marketplace update. The update is Sunday,October 10th 9:00 AM Pacific time. Hope you can make it! Just click on the pic and poof your there....

1 comment:

Zan Asha said...

Wow, snow already?! Amazing! I love your sneaky peeky but I keep trying to make out exactly what the dolls look like!! :)