Tuesday, October 5, 2010



If you haven't already heard about this fantastic event, then you are in for a treat!
The lovely Zan Asha is having a Fantastical,Magical Halloween Carnival this month. Everyday is filled with a new treat! Grab yer' Brooms Y'all and fly on over to this spectacular event! click on the pic to fly over...





I have been working on a new concept using digital prints of some of my previous sculpts. Initially, I was doing this for my website that is under construction. I wanted to sell my ornaments and candy containers at a lower price but at the same time be an original piece of art. So, with that in mind, aside from my sculptures, I have been creating ornaments in lots of fun and festive designs using, my prints, lovely papers, paper mache,chipboard, fine glitters, fibers and ribbons, chalks and wonderful dimensional glaze. I thought I would try these out first on my other selling sites before making a zillion of them to put on my website. I've had a good response. So I think the website for these particular ornies and candy containers will be a go. The ornie pictured above is named Jasper. I made two of these.. one is for a friend and the other is listed on Ebay. to read more about Jasper you can click on the pic.

5 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Diane!! Awwww, thank you for the shout out, I am so grateful! :)

I LOVE this idea for your artwork, and Jasper is beautiful! I must go check him out on Ebay now! :)

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Your print is fabulous! I love it. That's an awesome idea. I think it worked out really really well. Thanks for the link - love seeing other folks' Halloween goodies and creations. Theresa

Sheryl Parsons said...

What a wonderful concept Diane! I love this!
Sheryl

Sue said...

I really like your new ornaments utilizing the digital prints of your
sculpts Diane! Very unique.

Wishing you a fabulous weekend.

Hugs,

Sue

Heather said...

What a great idea, your work as always is beautiful.
Heather H