Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy October!


I just LOVE,LOVE,LOVE Everything about October ! One of those everything's is the PUMPKIN! Oh, all the marvelous things you can do with a Pumpkin. What is your favorite thing about October ?




I was just telling my daughter that we should gather up the little kiddo's and make some Yummy Halloween cookies. That said, I thought I'd better search for some fun recipes and ideas to prepare for the kiddo cookie decorating day. As I was searching, I found many wonderful ideas and recipes, and once again good ol' Martha spoke to me... aren't these as cute as can be? They are made using her gingerbread spice cookie dough recipe. Here is Martha's link to on how to make these wonderfully festive cookies.




Wishing you all a wonderful month of October!!!!
Note: The Pfatt Marketplace update is October 10th instead of October 7th.

3 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Hey Diane!! I love October too! You know I have a whole month going on over at my blog, right? I love those cookies--I think I saw them in Martha's magazine..thanks for the reminder about them, must go get the recipe, again!

Sue said...

October is one of my favorite months - Fall is in full form by now and everything (sights, smells, air, etc) is fabulous - and full of nostalgic memories.

Those cookies look pretty darn good!

Hugs,

Sue

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Oh, October is one of my favorite months, too. I love pumpkins and leaves and cooler weather. And, of course, Halloween. :) Theresa