Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ghosts Everywhere!


Early,early this morning, before the crack of dawn... I heard a knock, knock at the door...Hmmmm I wondered, who could that be...I peeked my head around the corner and with one wide eye, peeked out the glass... low and behold it was Linda looking back at me..
My friend and SIL Linda Lou had a big ol' smile as she said..I MADE THIS FOR YOU!
She handed me this cutest lil' Ghostly graveyard scene I ever did see . I just love it and it is the perfect centerpiece for my table. Thank You so much Linda for thinking of me. I love this spooky graveyard scene! (You can visit Linda's blog by clicking on the pic).



I have a new Ornament listed this week on Ebay!( you can click on the pics, to go to the auction).

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh what a great SIL you have I love the spooky little scene. I love your ornament tooooo.....
Heather H

Faerie Moon Creations said...

That is just too adorable!!! Super cute!!! Theresa