Thursday, September 30, 2010

Shelbie

I keep you close in my thoughts everyday... I remember the sound of your laugh and your beautiful smile you took with you, wherever you would go..I remember our camping trips and how you loved to fish... I remember the fun we had at the second hand stores, giggling, laughing & running about. When I lay down to sleep at night... I think of all these special times we shared, and even though I still quietly weep as I lay there missing you, I cant help but to get a comforting smile, as you gave us all such beautiful memories that are so precious & wonderful . You have touched my heart so deeply... I miss you Shelbie...Love Aunt Diane.

3 comments:

Jan @ bobbypins boardwalk said...

Some of God's most beautiful creations are fleeting. Within them they are able to reveal a lifetime of love, joy, smiles and laughter in but a few years...such is the sign of a saint. She was beautiful, Dianie and I envy your time you had with her. I wish it could have been longer, my friend. I pray that God shines his face down upon you today and gives you faith and courage.

Zan Asha said...

Awww, Diane, this is so heartbreaking, I just want to give you a big hug! I didn't know you lost your niece, what a tribute this is for her!

Sue said...

I love what Jan just wrote you.

My heart breaks at the loss of this beautiful young niece of yours. You must miss her terribly.

Hugs,

Sue