Saturday, September 11, 2010

A New Door Opens



I did something yesterday...I closed a door !
After working the past 18 years as a Cake Decorator for Sam's Club/ Walmart, I retired my decorating bags...




I have opened a new door, to a world of magic & adventure !
A world where I can live, breathe and experience my dream to be a full time artist.





So, come on in to my studio and join us for a CELEBRATION!
Designated driver provided :)

P.S. The darlin' lil' Bat hosting the party, is going home with the highest bidder after the celebration. Click on my Ebay auction button, on the right hand column, if you want him to go home with you ;0

10 comments:

sheila said...

Hooray!!! Good for you!

DellaRae said...

Congratulation and good luck, Diane...I am waiting for the day that I can do the same!

Tamara Dozier said...

WOOHOO! Congrats on making the change and now get ready to work harder than ever! :)

Debby said...

Congratulations!!!! WOO!! HOO!!! Good for you!
Debby

Diane MacNaughtan * Dianie Mac * said...

Thanks ladies for coming to help me celebrate! Can I pour you some more wine???

~Diane

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Congratulations to you! I wish much good fortune to you as you pursue your dream. Big hugs! Theresa

Sue said...

YAAAAYYY!!! I still remember the apprehension AND the excitement I felt when I closed this same door.

(the apprehension disappears quickly
LOL)

Hugs,

Sue

Zan Asha said...

Wow Diane! Good for you. ::Sigh::: I WISH I could be a full-time artist...but I guess what I do isn't too bad. I know you will enjoy doing that art--you do it so well!

Fabby Dolls said...

Congratulations Diane! I wish you all the success in the world and I know you will have a such fun creating knowing you are now free! XOXO

Doran & Jody said...

Good for you and GOOD LUCK!!

Someday I will find a talent so I can do the same...sigh