Sunday, September 19, 2010

Birthday wishes!


Alan... He is the love of my life... He is my world... After all our years together, he still lights up every inch of my soul with love, joy and happiness....




Our children and grandchildren took Alan to a special place... a serene and most magical place, with tall shady trees, wild roses, beautiful scrub oak, all tucked away within the Majestic Wasatch Mountains...



I thought I would try my hand at some fine outdoor dutch oven cooking... Alan's favorite !
Grandma Carolyn made a Scrum*dilly*umptious chocolate cake... another favorite of Alan's.



We laughed, talked and played... We ate some yummy food... and created many memories
with our "HERO" Happy Birthday Alan, Dad and Grandpa!
WE LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Alan MacNaughtan said...

I am blessed to have such a wonderful family....You are my sole mate, my love, and my best friend. You will always have the key to my heart.

Lisa said...

This is what "it's" all about...good times and memories!

Lisa