Thursday, July 29, 2010

HOLLER! A Give*a *way !!!!!!

I had to give a BIG HOLLER so all of you can hear !!!! Isn't this the most precious Halloween Ornie? This sweet little Ornie full of Halloween goodness was created by the talented Lorraine, who just happens to be a "Delightful Queen" over at the
" Halloween Queens Castle Bootique" Well, I don't mean to keep you in suspense ( or maybe I do.. BWAHAHAhaha..) This Halloween Ornie can be yours, if your feeling lucky and would love a chance to win, then grab yer broom and fly over to the Artistic Halloween Queens Blog for a chance to win !!!! On August 1st, The Queenly Artists of the Bootique will update their pages with New Halloween creations AND the lucky winner for the giveaway will be pulled out of the hat. SEE YOU THERE :)

P.S. Below, you are invited to a little wine tasting and a sneak peek preview of some of my goodies that will be for sale at the BOOtique August 1st. You can push pause on my playlist so that the music wont interfere with the Wine tasting and art preview ;) Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Such a cute little ornie! Diane, just viewed your 'party' of new pieces......loved all of them - so much personality! The very whimsical cat candy box is probably my favorite, but it really is hard to choose which one I like best. You are so talented!

Sue:)

Halloween Fanatic said...

Hey you I got your message...slow on the reply. Things are getting busy here!!