Monday, May 10, 2010

Wishing all the Mom's a wonderful Mother's Day filled with fun and good memories.

One of the greatest Honors and gifts in my life has been, to be the daughter of such a lovely, remarkable lady who I call Mom and to be, the Mom of three beautiful, extraordinary children, whom call me Mom.




With all the Mother's Day pampering going on, I almost forgot to mention the
Pfatt Marketplace May updates. I have two new items listed this month. The first being this Lil' Bee gourd Ornament. She buzzes around from blossom to blossom spreading her Hope for a colorful and most important, bountiful season ahead.



This is my second offering. A Prim Patriotic Santa, I created using a vintage bobbin.
He is for sale over at the Pfatt Marketplace along with many other Artists fantastic creations.
See you there :)

2 comments:

Georgina said...

Hope you had a great Mother's Day too!!

xxoo,
Georgina

Sheryl Parsons said...

Love these Diane! Especially your patriotic Santa! He's fabulous. :-)