Sunday, February 7, 2010

Spring is in the air !


Ahhhh.... I can take a big deep breath and relax... well, maybe just for a minute.
I was just tickled to get my new Easter creations completed, as I kinda lallygagged this month on my creating.. A little here and a little there.. I have about 10 projects started and have just been leisurely enjoying myself until.. I looked up at my calendar one evening and realized that January was here and gone and it was nearly time for the Pfatt Marketplace update..Well once again my hair stood on end, I jumped right out of the computer chair, moved over to the creative seat, isolated myself from the world for a few days and Wall-la! Easter creations will be for sale on February 10Th at the Pfatt Marketplace.

7 comments:

Gourdqueen said...

SCREAM!!!! Look at you! Those are the sweetest! That rabbit is so cool!
Where do you come up with such great ideas!?!?!
Gourdie

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

Everything looks just lovely!

sheila said...

Incredible!!! The bunny is awesome and I love the little wide mouth chick.

Linda said...

LOVE IT!! The rabbit turned out perfect..you are one amazing artist

Georgina said...

Love them all, Diane...you sooo talented, lady!!! I guess we all need to get our butuskies in gear!!!

xxoo,
Georgina

Zan Asha said...

Woooo! As usual, amazing stuffs! Love the new look of your blog, too!

Sonia ;) said...

Ok you got the blog page redesign bug like me...lol...Love the new works of art.

xoxoxoxoxox