Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Linda Sue!

Psst.... Hey, today is a very, very special day! It is my very dear friend and Sister in law, oh and I cant forget, partner in craft day Thursdays, BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Over the years, we have laughed and cried together. I enjoy having a cup of coffee together conjuring up our next homemade Christmas idea and just talking about what life brings our way... Linda is the warmest, kindest and most loving person I know and I am blessed to have her in my life.
Linda Sue, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Oh Dianie~
Thanks so much for the Birthday wishes!! I feel so lucky to have had my dear friend become my sister ~ Life doesn't get much better than that! I LoVe ~ LOVE ~ love spending time with you whether we are having coffee, shooting the breeze or creating our special little treasures!
Love you!
~Linda

Faerie Moon Creations said...

What a nice tribute to a friend! Happy birthday, Linda~nice to meet you (via Dianie!).

Sonia ;) said...

Happy Birthday Linda Sue!!!!!!

Sue said...

Diane, this is a lovely birthday tribute to your friend-sister!

Happy Birthday Linda Sue!

Sue:)

Doran & Jody said...

Happy Birthday Linda!!! Hope you had a great day!

Linda said...

Diane~
I just had to say..I LOVE your new blog layout and banner!! It's fantastic!
Love ya~
Linda