Sunday, February 28, 2010

Grand Opening Sneek Peek!

I am giving a shout out for a New Halloween Bootique!
I am a proud member of the Ebay group, Artistic Halloween Queen's Unite (AHQU).
The Queens have united together to bring to you a Spooktacular Year Round Halloween Market place.
"Halloween Queens Castle Bootique"
The opening of the bootique is midnight tonight!
I have a couple of "OOAK" ornaments I have created for our grand opening. I thought, I would give you a sketchy peek!

Old Gwinda and The Ghost of Mr. Magoo will be waiting to greet you! I look forward to seeing you there.....

6 comments:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

How exciting! Can't wait for the shop to officially open up and see what's there! :) Theresa

Georgina said...

Love it, love it, love it!!!!

xxoo,
Georgina

~Tonya said...

You work is divine, Dianie! Love the new handmades for the NEW site.

Can't wait to see more of your creations. I hope to be able to purchase something in the near future!

Have a great week.
~Tonya

Diane MacNaughtan * Dianie Mac * said...

Theresa, Thanks for stopping by :)
This really is exciting! enjoy your visit to the Bootique.

Georgina,Thanks so much for your compliments. Cant wait for you to visit us old Queens :)

Tonya,
Thanks you for such wonderful compliments on my work and our new Bootique. Look forward to talking to you soon.

~Dianie

Sonia ;) said...

Oh Congrats girl...Love ya and miss ya...My ornie I have of yours stays out all year long.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Brenda LaBell said...

Great creations, love them!! The Bootique is awesome love it too!! Congrats Queens job well done.

Brenda