Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Ebay Listing! Easter Ghost?

Hey, It's Me! The Easter Lovin' Ghost.....

This is the real Me! When Halloween has come and gone and my candy pail is empty from all those Scrum*dilly*Uptious treats, I dont get sad, I get glad ! I put on my Best Bunny mask and I gather the most beautiful decorated eggs. They fit perfectly in my candy pail.

If you are a Halloween collector and have those winter blues, I can add a little pa*dazzle to your day and Spring you right outta those blues..After Easter we are almost half way to Halloween, But until then, let's CELEBRATE SPRING! You can find me on Ebay

9 comments:

Alan MacNaughtan said...

I really like this one Diane, But what can I say......I love all of your creations.....I see how hard you work on your creations, and I really admire that you put your heart into every one...:)

In the Light of the Moon said...

I have scrolled down to see your other creations and they are all just so wonderful..Warmest Regards,Cat

Sue said...

Diane, this little ghostie is so cute - I love his bunny mask!


Sue

Sonia ;) said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is amazing...and Alans comment was so sweet too.....You rock my friend...

Love the expression...

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Flora said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!
Blessings,Flora

Halloween Fanatic said...

Thanks for your comment! I love your work as well! I was really wanting to try to get your EASTER bunny. Just was not home at the right time to bid...
Thanks again!
Robert~Halloween Fanatic

Designs By CK said...

CUTE & very creative Diane! '-)

Popping in 4 a belated howdy. :-)

SpOOky CK (-:

XOXO

Jasmine said...

Such fun!

Tumbleweed Trails said...

I'm kicking myself "you know where" for missing the auction for this Diane. I was outbid on the last one ya listed then up and missed this one. Sheesh! I spose I should geet back online more often.