Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's A PFATT Christmas at the Marketplace

Yep, it is that perfect time of the month again.. All the Artist's over at the PFATT Marketplace
Have their fantastical creations ready for all of you :) I am especially excited and honored, because I have the opportunity to be part of these brilliantly talented artists.
At midnight , you can view all of the artists one of a kind, magical creations. In the meantime. here is a peek at my offerings for December :) SOLD.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

4 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Excellent work as usual! Ugg, there are so many wonderful, artistic things one can buy for gifts!

By the way, the side pic of your grandson and Rylee are wonderful! She is sooo tiny! She is a real live doll!

Sonia ;) said...

Awesome as always sweetie....when dont you do a grand job...neverrrrr.

xoxoxoxoxo

Sonia ;) said...

Dianie....I want you to know I value our friendship...Love ya darlin...Your the bestest...Ok dont let it go to ur head now...lol

xxoxoxoxoxox

Carolee said...

Yay!! You're on the PFATT Markerplace!! I'm not surprised at all to see you completely sold out - congrats!

~ Carolee