Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Wow! another year come and gone, where does the time go?
Reviewing this past year has brought me comfort to my soul. I started 2009 out with grand plans for a productive art filled year. It's funny how life can change.. instead my time was filled with care giving to ill family members, with bouts of depression on my part and true soul searching about family, priorities and where I want to go with my art, oh and the big one.. trying to find a balance.
I always new how important family was, but I now know that family is the most important in my life. I have learned this past year how to find a beautiful balance with family, friends and my passion to pursue my art.
I am so grateful to my wonderful, compassionate and wise friends I have met through blogging and to my collectors who have stuck by me through my non productive year and to my family who make my world complete.
Wishing all of you a wonderful year 2010 filled with good health and fortune.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

6 comments:

sheila said...

Happy New Year Dianie! Sound like your 2009 was much like mine. Let's hope we both have a better 2010 !

Sue said...

Diane, my partner in Monster-Under-The-Bed crime, I wish you all the best in the New Year! May this year be everything that you wish for (and more!).

Hugs, my friend!

Sonia ;) said...

Dianie ....

We all must be in the boat from this past year. Here is to a Grand 2010 with family, friends, productivity, creativity, health ,wealth and wise.

xoxoxoxoxoxxo

Zan Asha said...

Hello Sweet Diane! I am so grateful that I met you this year! You are a wonderful and kind person--I have loved reading your stories, and I wish you and your family all the very best this year! Many blessings, my friend!
Zan :)

Carolee said...

Wishing you a happy, healthy and creative 2010!! :)

~ Carolee

Linda said...

Happy New Year Diane!! Thank you for being such a wonderful sister and friend. I hope you have a fantastic year. I can't think of anyone who deserves it more.

~LOVE YOUR GUTS!