Wednesday, December 9, 2009

AWWW...Sigh...Relax...

This is a picture of me this morning at my art table, CLEAN art table and that is the only thing I managed to clean so far this morning.. Instead I thought I would take a breather and let the fuel kick in.
I had a busy week and my creations for the PFATT Marketplace were not quite complete, you know, those little final touches. No problem, I had yesterday off and I new I would have plenty of time to Bee bop around the studio in my fuzzywuzzy,cozywozy jammies and Alan's big warm wool hunting socks. A little of those final touches, a little of the computer, a little Martha... It was a lovely, slow motion dreamy kinda day, especially when looking out the window watching the tiny snowflakes gracefully float to the ground... Christmas music playing..... Then I read an email!!!! I was supposed to have had my Marketplace goodies uploaded the day before. SCREAMMMMMM! Son Of A Cookie! Darn .. A day late and a dollar short I guess . I'm am real sure that family members can get a real good visual of the following.. I jumped up with a hollar... running circles in my tiny yellow studio, not realizing the mess of mica flakes and glitter that was on the floor and I was tromping through it.. Sure does stick to Big wool hunting socks! I ran up the stairs leaving a trail of glittery magic throughout the house, frantically setting up the lights and fabric for Alan to take pics. I was a little bit freaking out because when it comes to uploading things and computer stuff it takes me a little longer then most and I didn't want to keep my gracious friend waiting to long for the uploads I was supposed to have in the day before. Meanwhile, as I was scurrying around the house, Bizzy Lizzy my Chihuahua puppy got a hold of a bottle of paint that must of fell off when my Big Falumputious Butt bumped the table.
Well, to make a long story short... My uploads got in all ok ,with Alan's help.( Thank YOU Sweetie). I have a very sparkly and glittery house, and a streaked Carolina Blue Chihuahua, carpet and bedspread. NOTE: Keep bottles of paint away from puppies ;)
So for now, I think I will just relax with a smile and enjoy my cup a fuel... Because ,It Is another beautiful day.

5 comments:

Gourdqueen said...

Oh paleeese stop! My dogs are barking because they hear my howling in laughter at the visual you have provided!
Sounds like something I would do....heck, I have done!!
Don't we get a peek at the goodies that caused all this rucus?
....and not their butts!!!!
Gourdie

Gourdqueen said...

Oh, I forgot to mention, I dig the new walls! Your design?
Gourdie

Diane MacNaughtan said...

Lol..Yes the peek at the goodies come later... Alan and I trying to figure out a new program for the goodies ;)

~Diane

Designs By CK said...

Popping in 2 say hello!!!

CK (-'

XOXO

Sue said...

oh my....I shouldn't be laughing but you (dare I say it?) "paint" such a hilarious picture!

Love the slide show above this post - fabulous items!

Hugs!