Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Monster Swap!

That time is growing very near, for the Parade of those Big Bad Monsters to appear. You know, the Monster that lurked in your closet, or was he lurking under your bed? Where ever he was, he was to be feared!
A little over a month ago, Zan Asha over at Wild at Heart http://wildatheartart.blogspot.com/ was hosting a Monster Swap. And now the time is almost here to parade our childhoods biggest fear.. " The Monster In The Closet" Be sure to hop on over to Zan's for the big Monster Parade. Saturday, November 7th.

Here is my Monster that caused me so much grief as a child!( Of course I had to twang the pic a bit.). I hope he is a little nicer to my swap partner and doesn't pinch her toes in her sleep like he used to do to me!

5 comments:

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

Can't wait to see!

Zan Asha said...

Ooooh, Diane..thanks for the shout out :) I am also verrrry curious to see the whole doll! Putting the little monsters together for the blog as we speak--err, type! :)

Jan @ bobbypinsboardwalk said...

Dianie, I cannot believe those monsters -- and YOURS is so remarkable. You are such an artist. You make me want my very own monster under my bed. Really -- if there is a prize at that monster ball, you will win. Beautifully done!

DellaRae said...

Loved your monster under the bed. What a clever, creative idea.

Diane MacNaughtan said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such nice compliments!

~Diane