Tuesday, November 24, 2009


Look what arrived on my doorstep the other day, and all the way from Canada! Isn't she the sweetest little doll you have ever seen. My heart was in love the minute I unwrapped her from the delicate tissue paper. This sweet little Isabella came from my " Monster Under the Bed " swap partner and new artist friend, Sue Barton of Barton Originals.

I am simply amazed at Sue's talent. For the first day, I displayed Isabella in my living room but her Hauntingly sweet elegance told me that she needed to be displayed amongst my MOST treasured and elegant collections that surround me in my bedroom. She graces my dresser beautifully and every time I enter my room, I cant help but gaze at her with amazement.

Thank you Sue ! I cant even begin to tell you the joy Isabella brings to my heart.

5 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Oooooh! She is lovely! I am so sorry Sue missed out on the Monster Swap--but perhaps I can add your pictures of her doll to the lineup on my blog posthumously! She is a beauty! :) Thanks for participating in the swap and Happy Thanksgiving!

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Ooh! You lucky girl! Isabella is beautiful and her little dust bunny is too cute! What a lovely creation to receive from Sue! She is very talented. :)

Mandi said...

I love love LOVE her!!!

Sonia ;) said...

Oh My she is amazing...Love her sweetness.

Diane MacNaughtan said...

Hi Ladies,
Thanks for stopping by to see my doll that Sue created. She is wonderful!
~Diane