Tuesday, November 24, 2009


Happy Thanksgiving

It's just a day away from the BIG DAY! I have warm and cozy butterflies flapping their wings inside my belly. I have been given many, many blessings and I would like to share just a few of the things I am thankful for.

~ I am thankful for the strength and love of our family. We love each other through thick and thin. We live close enough to see each other everyday. I never take that for granted.

~ I am thankful for Alan. He always supports me and never lets me give up :)

~ I am Thankful for my girls, Tiffanie... so deep, kind and compassionate. Amanda... brilliant and packed full of fun loving spunk. You bring joy and balance to my world.

~I am deeply thankful for Tony for his courage and strength. He is my son, he is my Hero.

~ I am thankful for my new and old friends and all the wonderful people I have met through blogging and various art groups.

~ I am thankful for my employer, which ensures that We never go hungry and I always have clay to satisfy my need to create.

~ I am thankful for my grandchildren. They are beautiful and bring such joy to my heart.

~ I am thankful for the Lord above for giving me all these things to be thankful for.

Wishing you all a blessed Thanksgiving. Warm Holiday Hugs :)

6 comments:

Sonia ;) said...

Have a blessed Thanksgiving...Im glad for friendship also.

xoxoxoxo

Diane MacNaughtan said...

Sonia, I am so delighted to have met you. You radiate such love and kindness to all that cross paths with you:)

~Diane

Georgina said...

Wishing you and yours the best!!

xxoo,
Georgina

Fabby Dolls said...

What a wonderful family and a wonderful message. We have so much to be thankful for. I enjoy reading your blog and wish you a most wonderful Thanksgiving! Deena

Mandi said...

Aww, mom, I love you and am very thankful for you as well..

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Happy Thanksgiving Diane! Wishing you and your family a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Lisa :)