Monday, November 16, 2009

Exciting Adventures in the Horizon!


I would like to say thank you to all of you who listened to my venting session. And a special Thank you for your kind words of support. Geez, I feel better :)
I have something HAPPY to share. I am sure that you have all heard of the PFATT Marketplace. That fabulous little on-line shop, Chuck full of some Rockin artists that sell their exquisitely made creations. I love that place :) Well, I am so honored to be a part of these fantastic artists. In December, I will officially become a PFATT Marketplace artist. I am very excited, beyond excited! So, I've been tucked away in the little yellow studio creating some Dianie Mac Designs, and I'm having fun! My honey buns (ALAN) put the computer and a T.V in my studio. UH O! LOL, I had to laugh because I don't get cell phone reception in my studio and I can spend hours upon hours in there and totally forget about the world and that I have grown children ( JUST KIDDING, I could never forget my little sweeties). I always had a little problem with balance. Lol...anyway, when I do come up for air, I check my messages and I will have all these texts, MOM! MOM! MOM,Where are you? Mom, are you in your Studio? LOL.. My kids have lost their mother to the little yellow studio. Well, they know where to find me.. doors always warmly open:)



With the Marketplace I will definitely need a banner! I'm a little tight on funds right now so I am attempting to make my own. When the girls re-formatted my computer, I lost my favorite art program. Dah, I failed to remember the name of it. My husband has looked through all his STUFF and cant find it either??? The new program I have is over this girls head. Alan has one more program he is going to load up for me and I will see what I can figure out. You know the saying If you don't succeed, try,try again! Right now this is what my banner looks like. YIKES!

7 comments:

Sonia ;) said...

Congratulations sweetie...xoxoxoxoxxo

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

I am alternately happy for you and jealous of you! Congrats on the PFATT!

Gourdqueen said...

Welcome to the MP, so glad to have you join us!!
Wasn't that program one that Madame K shared with us? If not I know she uses one that is really easy. I need to use too!! We need to ask her!
Congrats my dear!
Gourdie

Zan Asha said...

Woooohooo, glad to hear the good news. I still think you need to work for a high end cake place, too ;)

You are too creative. Hope you get the banner thing figured out!

Mandi said...

Mom, I am so happy for you.. :) Not so thrilled with the "NO RECEPTION" thingy in your studio, however I know you'll always return my calls and texts even if it is the next day! :) I love you.. Love, Mandi..

Diane MacNaughtan said...

Thanks so much! I am very excited and if truth be told, a little skeered at the same time. I guess that's why they call it an adventure:)

~Diane

Designs By CK said...

Good luck with the Pfatt Marketplace goodies.

Have a great weekend Diane!

PS: That pumpkin pie looks yummy. '-)

Chris (-:

XOXO