Sunday, November 1, 2009

Don't tell a single soul....
our Halloween adventure is about to begin with Chef Alan's Magical cookie crusade! 96 little scrum*dilly*uptious cookies to be secretly delivered to our spooky little offspring. Just a little teaser and Chef Alan's tradition before...........
the SPOOKY magic that is about to unfold in the days ahead!!! BAWAHAHaha..............................................


Hello, It is I.. Dianie Mac ! I will be your host for the evening.............



Twirling and swirling, Magical Candy corn! Please catch one if you can.....

Let me make you a drink?

Dianie's Pet spiders...
Eyeballs of Bat!
Whats this? All these silly donuts are looking at you! ... What was in that drink Dianie Mac made for you? She will NEVER tell. BAWHAhahaha.....


Help yourself...
before it's too late...
A few of our guests...






HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2009'

8 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Haha! Sounds like you had great Halloween! Love your "hostess" outfit. I'm sure your guests loved the goodies!

Sue said...

I love your spooky decorations...it looks like a great time was had by all!

Jan @ bobbypinsboardwalk said...

How fun is that? Looks like a wonderful night. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

merelyadream said...

LOL that was great Diane, it looks like you all had a wonderful time and lots of goodies to eat!! :)
Cat

Diane MacNaughtan said...

Well Thank you all for stopping by.. I wished you all could have been there :) We had another fun filled Halloween :)

~Diane

Gourdqueen said...

SCREAM!!!!! OMG! You look awesome! I see you and your family had a fun time...and the goodies....YUMMY!!!
I am a little upset, as my invitation must have gotten lost in the mail! Snort!
Luvs Ya!
Gourdie

Fabby Dolls said...

Looks like you have a wonderful group of family and friends - isn't that nice to get together with them? Can I have some of those cute, delicious looking cookies???

Designs By CK said...

GREAT decorations and clown costume Diane! I really like the sparkles you put on your face as well. '-)

Happy weekend!

Chris :-)