Friday, October 16, 2009

My man came through for me! Alan took some great pic's for me, so that I could give you a better look at this little sweetie! She is available for purchase in my Etsy shop.

Tori's mom said absolutely not to the blazing Magenta highlights. Soon after mom left for work, Tori played beauty parlor with a good ol' package of koolaid. I love her highlights :) , don't you?

ooey, gooey Punkin' guts!

That is a sharp knife...

Better keep a careful eye on my carvin'

My jack-o-lantern is freakin' awesome !

He will look great on my spooky decorated porch. I cant wait for mom to see :) !!!

10 comments:

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

Really, really nice!

La Bohemien said...

So beautiful! I love it!!!

merelyadream said...

Diane, she is awesome! I love the highlights, very cool :)
Cat

Jan said...

What amazing art. It is totally magical. You so talented!

Diane MacNaughtan said...

Hi everyone :D !

Thanks for you sweet compliments.

~Diane

ODD imagination said...

Sweetness!

Sue said...

Diane she is sooooooo cute!

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Diane! Tori is AMAZING! I always love your magical sculpts! Her magenta highlights are fabulous! Wish I could pull that off with my own hair. lol And love the punkin' guts. It looks so real and gooey.

Thanks so much for visiting my party post! Have a great week!

Hugs,
Lisa :)

Linda said...

Diane,
I LOVE her!! the pictures are great but seeing her up close and personal is even better...What an incredible artist you are!!!

vintagepaletteart said...

Oh my Diane! She is adorable!!!!