Thursday, October 15, 2009

Meet Tori !

This is "Tori " She is the first doll in a series of little Gothic " Tori " dolls that I am creating. Tori is very busy carving a Jack-o-lantern for her very favorite holiday!
She will be listed in my Etsy store tomorrow evening. I will provide a link tomorrow :)
I took seventeen pic's of this spirited little gal and this is the only pic that turned out half decent.
The backdrop is a bit dark and not to mention wild, she kinda looks lost in the 3rd dimension. Anyway, Alan said he would take over the photography department tomorrow. I love that man:)
If you are interested, be sure to check back.

6 comments:

Gourdqueen said...

SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














STILL SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!

Diane MacNaughtan said...

LOl, Gourdie Thank you :)

~Diane

Georgina said...

Just precious...love it!

Doran & Jody said...

She is SO cute!!!
I can't believe you can take a blog of clayish stuff and make it into something like this.

Love it Diane!!

Sue said...

Diane she is so cute! These should do really well for you!

Mandi said...

I am absolutely "IN LOVE" with Tori...