Monday, September 14, 2009

Batgirl!

I think that I enjoy creating a piece of art for a swap partner, more so then creating a piece of art to sell. I have participated in only a handful of swaps. Each time, I have found it to be totally fulfilling to the heart and soul.
An e-bay group that I belong to, AHQU ( Artistic Halloween Queens Unite) Was having a Halloween Ornie Swap. I just couldn't resist the sweet temptation to join. The gal who would be receiving an ornie from me, is the talented Jamie from Peach Street Primitives.http://www.peachstreet.blogspot.com/ . She received her ornie today, so it is safe to show you the pic. Well... To be honest, I had to wait for Jamie to take a pic because I was so excited to send her the ornie, that I plum forgot to take one. I like the way Jamie takes pics anyhow :)
This is a Bat girl ornie. I created her using a banana gourd, paper clay and glitter. She was so much fun to create and I loved the way she turned out!
Can't Wait for another swap!

4 comments:

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

That is just clever! Well done!

sheila said...

Very cute!!!!!!

Soggy Dog said...

Ohhhh..I love her... :) - Kim

Georgina said...

just too cute..love it. Have you been to Zan Asha's site...having a swap there...make a doll that reflects what scared you when you were a child...something that lived under your bed or closet...fun, fun, fun.