Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Jack, E Bay Listing

Don't you all fall off your chairs ! I know it has been a really,really long time since you've seen a creation come from my hands, I can hardly believe it myself... Things have settled down around here and I joyously found my way back to the studio.

" HAPPY JACK" and happy he is :)


This fun little JOL bust was fun to create. I tried something

new.
I broke out my soldering iron and gave Ol' Happy a soldered

edge around his base as well as soldered arm joints and a

soldered ball a top his hat. Something different, but very cool ;)


Happy Jack was put up for adoption this morning. If you would

like to see and learn more about him just click on the link.


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140336669711&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

7 comments:

Georgina said...

He's adorable...I love the soldered effect...what a concept!!!

sheila said...

Cute!! His face is adorable!

Gourdqueen said...

SCREAM!! Gimme dat Jack!
So good to see you creating again, I so miss ya!
Gourdie

Diane MacNaughtan said...

Georgina,
Thanks so much! I wished I could have captured the coolness of the soldered effects in my pic's. I'm no photographer. LOL..

Sheila,
How are you! So happy you stopped by and thanks so much for the compliment :)

Gourdie,
Thank ya! Felt darn good to be back in the saddle. LOL.. Things are finally settling down around here and the desire to create just magically appeared. It's a miracle:)

Designs By CK said...

Happy Jack is FUN! '-)

Popping in to say hello & wish you a great weekend.

Chris (-:

Bonnie said...

He is wonderful and love the different mediums you used.

Diane MacNaughtan said...

Hi CK,
Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a nice compliment:)
Hope your week is fantastic!

~Diane

Bonnie,
How have you been? Thanks for visiting and saying the nicest things. You always inspire me, through your art and your kind words:)

~Diane