Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Early this morning , 12:oo am to be exact, I awoke from a wonderous sleep... I had a mad sweet tooth so I mosied my way into the kitchen to raid the cupboards in hopes that I could satisfy my cravings...
minutes later I snuggled back into bed. Tossing and turning, I decided to get up and turn on the computer to visit my blog friends. I glanced over at the clock and it read 12:15 and suddenly I was lost into a world of beautiful memories. On July 14,1985 at 12:15 am my sweet daughter Tiffanie was born. The beginning of an incredible and lovely journey began... Tiffanie is kind, compassionate and gentle soul... she is a deep thinker, and gives the most high strung person a sense of calmness when near her...
Tiffanie has grown into a beautiful woman and just recently has become a mommy and has a daughter of her own..
Happy Birthday, I love you Tiffanie :)
Love, Mom



2 comments:

Sonia ;) said...

Happy Birthday Tiffanie!!!!!!!!

Your sleepless night is me everynight Thank gawd for sleeping meds..Im an insominiac...LOL...

Sheeanna and Tiffanie are the same age......

Gawd I feel old LOL

Smiles,
Sonia ;)

Mandi said...

Happy Birthday Tiffanie.....
Isn't that ironic you looked at the clock at the exact moment she was born 24 years ago!!! =) Love you mama!