Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I

videoAbout a week ago Alan and I ( More so I) added a new member to our family. I've been aching to show you pic's of our new baby but she's too fast for the camera. Her name is Lizzy and she is a 4month old Chiuwauwa ( dont know for the life of me how to spell that). I got her from my sister-in-law and I just love her guts. As you can see in the video our older dog, Queen Tessa loves her guts as well. Maybe in a few weeks, months, or years when she settles down long enough for a snapshot, I can give you a close-up of her sweet little face.

4 comments:

Sonia ;) said...

Dianie.......Trust me..I cant get photos of the Margrit the Pug either cuz she is always moving...Cant wait to get home and see the Video...work gods firewall wont let me watch the video...Dang them all....Oh my daughter thinks you ROCK.....I tol yeah I agree but dont let it go to her head...She works in the cubicle right behind me...

HUGS Lady

Sonia ;)

Gourdqueen said...

Awww weee! Look how gentle Tessa is with Lizzy. I love four legged babies.

Sheeanna said...

Yes Mr. Beefy is quite the looker haha. Too cute almost, lil turdlet! Yeah he is my first pit, first dog of my own ever actually. Hes a handful and a half but its definitel worth it, such a mamas boy. Hes growing like a weed, has already gotten so much bigger since we got him nearly three weeks ago. Hes probably around 20 pounds at 3 months. I am glad someone else also likes pits, its so hard when so many people have the wrong impression. <3

Linda said...

Awww.. I'm so glad you were able to take her. Now I know she will be spoiled and loved. Thanks for welcoming her into your family so that I can still see her a lot!

Love you,
Linda