I am so honored to have received this award from my friend Linda, The Gourdqueen http://thegourdqueen.blogspot.com/ . I met Linda a few years back when I put my very first piece of art up for sale on E-bay. Since then I have had the great pleasure of knowing her and having her be a great inspiration in my life. She is generous and kind. She has a Wonderfully Witty sense of humor that can brighten my gloomiest day. Oh, and did I mention? Linda is the QUEEN of GOURDS! Thank you Linda for this lovely award! The Renee award was created by Bella and Ces in honor of their friend Renee http://circlingmyhead.blogspot.com/. In Bella's own words "this is a brand new award and I have the pleasure and honor of spreading the seed, watching it grow. I hope it finds it's way to those who are like Renee: the acorn, a small package becoming a tall and sturdy oak, giving more acorns, becoming tall and sturdy oaks, giving acorns..." You are to choose 8 other people to receive this award.
Renee's blog is beautiful, just as I imagine her to be. She shares so much and it is easy to get lost there for hours.
I would like to share this award with some very special people who have inspired me and have touched my heart in so many ways..
1. Kasen http://kasensjournal.blogspot.com/ Despite his many pokes and prods and medical tests, Kasen is a courageous little fellow, always sporting a great BIG SMILE!
2. Mandi http://supermommandi.blogspot.com/ A beautiful, strong and courageous girl, who has battled more then many..
3. Linda http://lindashomesweethome.blogspot.com/ One of the warmest people I know. My friend and sister in law.
4. Jody http://tumbleweedtrails.blogspot.com/ A strong, courageous and wonderful lady..
5. Kari http://parkerandkari.blogspot.com/ A single mother of my grandson. I admirer Kari for her strength, accomplishments and the incredible way she has raised Parker ..