Thursday, March 5, 2009

Today is the Day!

Wow, March 5th snuck up on us! Today I will be drawing a lucky winner for Lil' Babbs !
I'd like to thank everyone who entered and............ If anyone would like to enter at the last minute there is still time.... You know why? Well I'll tell ya :)
I just got called into work, twas my day off and peoples get sick, so I'm going to fill in for about 9 hours! When I return from the Bakery and my puppy has had a chance to lick all the excess icing off my shoes, My husband, the love of my life will pull out of a hat, the lucky new owner! Babbs is very excited to know where her new home is.. Good Luck to all!

2 comments:

suzanne.artist said...

congrats on your new puppy!

Looking forward to seeing what your creative hands are up too!

Suzanne Urban

Lisa Gatz said...

I entered the drawing, hopefully just in time.

I can just see your puppy licking your shoes. But he or she will need a doggie diaper after! :-)