Friday, March 6, 2009

New E-bay Listings!

I thought I would give you a peek at my new E-bay listings! This is " SKelly Gourdelly" Yes, you guessed right. He is a mischievous little Gourd Skelly Ornie.
He is hoping for a new home, where he will be treasured forever and ever...............

My 2009' Halloween art Designs have just begun....


Oh, and this ol' witch is also looking for a new place to call home.... Inspired by my childhood memories of storybook witches. She has been created onto a blank porcelain ornament.
She would be a wonderful addition to any Halloween collectors treasures of Halloween collectibles.

6 comments:

Betsy said...

Good afternoon Diane....

just love this "spooky" guy...he is adorable...

Hope all is well with you & yours...I just wanted to stop in and say hello..

Blessings,
Betsy

Diane MacNaughtan said...

Hi Betsy! Thanks for stopping by:)
We have survived the flus and pneumonia's!! lol...
Hope all is well with you and your sweetie. Big hugs to you:)
~Dianie

Lisa Gatz said...

I'm loving Halloween things more and more and I love these!

Diane MacNaughtan said...

Hi Lisa,
That is such a nice thing to say:)
Thanks so much for stopping by blog.
~Diane

sheila said...

That witch is awesome!!!

Tiffanie said...

YES! Halloween! I think your Halloween stuff is the best! I love it, and really wish I could have it all. Love you.