Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Kandy Kat and friends..

I have been spending quite a bit of Super Fantabulous Magical time in my studio lately.........
I have been dreaming up Character's for my 2009' Halloween collection. This Irresistible Kitty Kat, is offering TRICK'S FOR TREATS. And Boy, does she know a lot of Trick's. Just LOOK at her bag of Scrum*dilly*uptious Treats!!!!

Mr. Skelly here, cannot believe all the talent that one Kitty Kat can possess.. I think he's hoping she will share a treat or two..
If you would like to learn more about these two one-of-a-kind characters, you can click on the link.
Mr. Skelly's friends, Agatha the Witch and Mr. Mummy got sidetracked on their way to the party. They found themselves staring into a costume shops window. Mr. Mummy saw this cool textured cloth outfit and just had to go in and be fitted for a new look and while Agatha was waiting, she noticed this outrageously cool hat.... With thier new atire, I think these two will most definately have to have thier pic's taken before they find thier way to the party.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh wonderful work hon - love them both!!!! Sarah

Carolee said...

Wonderful new pieces!

~ Carolee

Bonnie said...

Great work as usual..just getting better with each new piece, if that is possible.

Please check my blog as I have given you an award.
http://bonniejones.typepad.com

Bonnie

merelyadream said...

Diane those are fantastic, the cat of course is my Favorite! Thinking of your GRand son too, hope he is doing good,
Hugs!
Cat

*retro-rudolphs* said...

Am loving your newest pieces... keep up the excellent work!

Lori

Diane MacNaughtan said...

What a great suprise to see you all stopped by. You all made my day:)

Thanks so much for the compliments on my new pieces :)

Hugs,
~Diane