Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Calling 5 Lucky People!


So.. I got this idea from the lovely Kari.. and decided, well I wanted HER to do something for ME.. and she is going to because I was one of the Five who posted to her blog... so NOW, I get to do the same for 5 Lucky People.. come on... you know you want to play!!
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me, Dianie. My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.(but there's a pretty good chance you might!)
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done by April 7th.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may scrapbook something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did it will then win a fabulous homemade gift made by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! Have fun playing! Just one more thing... to make it more personal, you can tell me if you would rather have something Easter-ish or would you like something Halloween-ish? OR...should I just surprise you? just leave it in your comment :)

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh me, me - I wanna do this too!! How very fun. So if I am one of the first five - suprise me! What a wonderful idea!! Blessings, Sarah

sheila said...

Oh what fun!!! Surprise me!!

Kari and Parker said...

ummmmmmmm is it bad if I want something that you made.. so if you dont reach your five, even though you got this from me, I still want something you made.. :)

Sonia ;) said...

I wanna do something fun please please..

Smiles;)

Sonia

Linda's Home Sweet Home said...

I want something too!!
Surprise me!!

Diane MacNaughtan said...

Gosh Ladies, I am soooo EXCITED!
I Have a few Great ideas in store for all of you :)

When the time gets closer I will contact you for your snail mail and your suprise can arrive by the 7th of April.

Hugs,
~Diane