Sunday, February 8, 2009

Valentine Swap

Such a "SWEET" Surprise arrived yesterday.......Yes, indeed it did.... on my doorstep left by the mailman, a pretty little package staring back at me! I was so EXCITED. Oh my gosh, what could it be? To my surprise , I noticed the pretty little writing. It was from my Swap partner, Betsy Heird of Foothill Primitives. http://www.foothillprimitivesmercantile.blogspot.com/

Wrapped so perfectly nice... A handmade Vintage Valentine box...

Tucked inside, in the most delicate way..... lie a pretty little hankie ...


The relaxing smell of Lavender surrounds this hand sewn heart, so perfectly made...
All of these gifts were specially made from the heart, by my new friend and swap partner Betsy. These lovely gifts have found their special place in my home and heart! And..........that is not all that Betsy had for me..... I'm a little embarrassed, for I don't have any left for you to see....
See, I'm a chocoholic , well I guess the rest you can see....

Some fresh Chocolate Truffles , they were so good as you can see!





5 comments:

Betsy said...

Oh Diane,

How very sweet of you to post such wonderful pictures of my swap surprises for you..words can't express how I feel to know that you loved your little tokens of love...

Yes, a new friend indeed....

Many Blessings,
Betsy

Peach Street ~ Jamie said...

Mmmm Chocolate! Share! ;)

Betsy did a wonderful job and those are some great pics!

Thanks for stopping by Diane.

Take care,
Jamie

Sheryl Parsons said...

What a special swap gift Diane! Lovely photos. How do you separate them so nicely? I can't seem to do that....

Sheryl Parsons said...

Diane I saw the banner for your Easter blog page, so adorable! Can't wait to see more!

Doreen said...

OOO..you were the lucky recipient of Betsy's goodies...:).

Have a wonderful day,
Doreen