Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Etsy Items!

Hi all, I just wanted to pop in and say Hi and thank you for your entries for entering my give-a-way! If you haven't entered, there is still plenty of time, just scroll down to the earlier post and leave a comment. The winning name will be drawn on March 5th! Good luck :)
I have a few new items on Etsy, thought you might like a peek!

Mixed media, textured inspirational ornament. "Create"

Vintage inspired, Paper mache Easter Bunny Candy Container.


And this cute Lil Peep! Candy container/ornament.

7 comments:

Kari and Parker said...

We would love for you to come down. Parker has been wanting to see his dad for the past month, but Tony wont call him. It breaks my heart. I hope you will get better soon. I am so sorry you have been sick.. we missed out on frosting cookies ;) maybe we can make some for St. Pattys day!!!

sheila said...

Awww...cute etsy goodies!!!

Designs By CK said...

GREAT new Etsy goodies, especially the vintage style rabbit!

Have a great weekend lady.

Chris (-:

merelyadream said...

Diane,
I just love your blog page, it is beautiful as is your art! :)
Cat

Diane MacNaughtan said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for leaving such sweet compliments:)

~Diane

Tiffanie said...

I love the ghostly ghoul. It's definately one of my new favorites! love you.

Sheryl Parsons said...

Great new creations Diane! How are you these days? I never see you around anymore!

Sheryl