Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My First Blog Give-A-Way!

It may seem just a wee bit silly after just coming inside after a two hour session with the snow shovel, digging the old ford pick-up out of the driveway from today's MONSTER snow storm! But silly as it sounds, I am having a Give-A-Way for this sweet little Bunny, paper mache ornament.

Meet Little Babbs Bunny Boo. I sculpted her using Paper mache and Paper clay. Her ears are made from tea-dyed hang tags dipped in a fragrant wax as well as her burlap bow. Peeking out through Babbs' bow you can see her little tuft of mohair. Babbs is a bit of a shy Bunny. However, when you get to know her a little , she will win your heart with her sweet spirit.
If you would like a chance for little Babbs Bunny Boo to come live with you, just leave a comment at the end of this post. On March 5 th my best friend and husband, Alan will draw the lucky winner!

Just a quick note before I go.. I FINALLY, two years after signing up for Etsy, got my shop up and running, with WHIMSICALS In IT! YAY!! Double YAY!!! I will be adding NEW! items weekly. Next week I will have A BUNNY Candy Container and a little Chick Candy Container. Most of the items in my Etsy shop will be smaller gourd and paper Mache whimsical creations. Thanks for stopping by:) http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5164820


Spring Yellow Bunny Gourd Ornament!
You can find her at my Etsy Shop:) http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5164820
Don't forget to leave a comment to win Babbs Bunny Boo!



17 comments:

idrawpix said...

Hi Dianie! Let me be the first to throw my comment into your drawing! The bunny ornie is sweet and congratulations on your etsy shop. Wishing you much success!
Karen

sheila said...

I'll be second! Here's to great sales on Etsy! Your bunny is adorable, as is everything you do.

Sheryl Parsons said...

Ad me to the list of wannabe winners! Too cute Diane! And good luck to you on Etsy. Much success! Thanks for stopping by my blog as well! Let me know how your chocolate treats turn out.

Hugs,
Sheryl

Tiff said...

Miss Babbs is adorable! I would be crazy to miss out on a shot at a free give-a-way from you.

Light and Shadow Studio said...

Diane, Your blog is so beautiful! I love the little bunny ornament! count me in on the drawing. Good luck on your sales!
Tammy

Betsy said...

I'll give this sweet little bunny a great home, he can hnag with My Lovee....Just LOVE this little bunny Diane...tis so sweet....Congrats on your blog give away and on your Etsy shoppe...

Enchanted Productions by Joyce Stahl said...

Oh My...Little Babbs Bunny Boo is absolutely adorable Diane!!!! Please toss my name in your Easter Bonnet! I would definitly love to win her!

Congraulations on your Etsy shoppe too! I signed up for Etsy about the same time and I still don't have anything in there! LOL! You're a great inspiration for me!

Enchanted Blessings,
Joycee

Linda's Home Sweet Home said...

me to! me to!! I love it just like I love everthing you create. Congrats on your etsy shop!

Designs By CK said...

GREAT new goodies Diane!

Chris (-:

Seasonal Whimsies by Susan V said...

Diane

would love to add a new piece to my Mac collection please add me too Susan
pedolbailey@msn.com
seasonalwhimsies.blogspot.com

vintagepaletteart said...

Hi Diane! I'm so glad that I stopped by! I usually miss all the giveaways...lol Good luck on your etsy shop! Everything in there is adorable...of course!

Please sign me up......=o)

*Lori

Mandi said...

Well, I hope I WIN =) Ha ha, he he.. I love you!

Carolee said...

Hi Diane! LOVE the bunny, and love look of the new Etsy shop too - congrats and best of luck!

~ Carolee

Peggy's Year Round Xmas said...

Hey I would love to put into your drawing. I love the Bunny and your etsy shop is awesome! Peggy

Bone*Head*Studios said...

Am I too late? If not please put my name in the drawing ok?
blessings,Flora

Lisa Gatz said...

I'm so glad that I hopefully have time to eneter! I love that bunny!

Anonymous said...

When I oгiginally commented I cliсked thе "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbοх and noω each time a сοmment is added I get thrеe emаils ωith the same comment.
Is theгe any way уou can removе peоple from that
ѕerviсe? Thank you!

Feel free to visit my web blog: samsung galaxy note 2
Feel free to surf my web-site ...