Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Birthday Wishes!

Today is someones Birthday! She is very special and dear to my heart. She has been my best friend for many years, since we were just young teenie-boppers to be exact. She married my brother many moons ago, a sister-in-law so dear, I don't think I've ever told her so..
Dear Linda lou, you have always been there for me throughout the years, with an open and warm wise heart. We've laughed, we've cried, we've been by each others side and I'm so grateful to have you in my life.
I hope this day, your day is filled with happiness. Happy Birthday Linda!
You can visit Linda's lovely blog here: http://lindashomesweethome.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Linda's Home Sweet Home said...

Awwwwww thanks Dianie!! you just made my day.
Love your guts,
Linda

Sheryl Parsons said...

What a sweet message for a friend Diane! She's lucky to have you!

Sheryl

Designs By CK said...

AW cute post Diane!

Hope this note finds you well.

BTW: My ALL-time FAVE blog layout of yours so far!!!

Chris (-: