Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This Santa, I am working on in my spare seconds! He is suppose to be for a Challenge in one of my e-bay groups and is Far from being done. His chances for being completed in time for the challenge are growing slim.... Miracles do happen though.
Here is the Pine Cone Doll finished! She is lovely in person. However, my pics are not flattering her very well....Hmmmmmm!

Ope! Here's a sneek peek at the Poker playing Pug Penny bank. That's a mouth full! I made this for my Son, Tony. He loves Poker and Pugs. So I thought I would combine the two and also make it functional so he can save his change for poker night!



Well, I tried real hard to get you all a better pic of the pine cone doll. I guess I will have the love of my life capture the beauty of this doll.


2 comments:

Designs by CK said...

GREAT works in progress Diane!

Wishing you & yours a most magical holidays!!!

SpOOky CK (-:

vintagepaletteart said...

Diane....go to my blog and look closely at the pic of my xmas tree. Do you see anyone in there that looks vaguely familiar? =D