Monday, December 15, 2008

~ Snoopy

This morning I decided I would work on my "Myspace Page" You see, I had started a Myspace page back around the 1st part of November and never have returned. As my daughter would say, " I have poor attendance" Anyways, This morning I thought I would do a little snooping around Mamba's myspace page to get a little bit of an idea how to proceed with my page. SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK at what I found!!!


****** Jasmine & Kasen Christmas 2008 ******

I found this Fantastic New Christmas photo of my grandkiddies! I just love this picture. I think, hope, better get one for Christmas ! Anyways, I just HAD to share.
Okay, I am off to my Studio, I have tons and tons of fun to do! HEY, be sure to stop back by my blog, a little later today. I have a MAGICAL idea that you can do for the believers in your life:)
I will give you a hint; Magic, Santa, Reindeer
see you all later:)

3 comments:

Designs by CK said...

Hey lady let me know when you are UP and running on MySpace! I will friend you there!

Have a great week.

Chris :-)

Diane MacNaughtan said...

Hi Ck, I sure will! I have been looking at layouts all morning! Lol.. Have a wonderful week :)

~Diane

Sheryl Parsons said...

What darling granchildren Diane! Love the photo too!

Sheryl