Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!


It is not to often that I make TWO posts in one day. Today is different though ! As I was on my magical journey through blog Winter Wonderland making last minute Christmas calls to all of my blog friends, I realized I didn't Wish A Merry Christmas to anyone who may happen upon my blog. With not a moment to spare and still in my warm, fuzzy pastel Blue & Lavender Jammies, I quickly pulled on my black snow boots. I looked in the mirror and noticed that I had scare hair, but that would have to do, as I had no time to waste to make a Christmas Card for All Of You! As I snatched up my Hubby's camera I heard him holler, "Don't get my camera wet!" With a quick pivot to the kitchen, I reached in a drawer and out came a white plastic sack. So... outside I went in the falling snow.... with my fuzzy jammies, black boots and a white sack over my head to protect hubby's camera. I'm sure this was a sight. But, it was worth it to me in hopes to make your Holiday bright.
Merry Christmas to all of you. I have met so many wonderful and gifted people here, who always brighten my day!

12 comments:

Bone*Head*Studios said...

Merry Christmas and happy new year Diane to you and yours!!!
Blessings,Flora

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Love the snow pics! No snow here in AZ... Happy Holidays to you, also!

Gail Lackey said...

Hi Diane...Thanks for stopping by my dark little blog!!

Hope your having a Happy Haunting Holidaze!!
Hugz...Gail, and the always in trouble... ms "P"!

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Diane! Merry Christmas and I hope you have a very Happy New Year too! Thanks for sharing all your lovely photos!

Creative Blessings,
Lisa :)

Sheryl Parsons said...

Stopping by to say that I hope the spirit of the season fills your home with peace and love. Merry Christmas!

Sheryl

Doreen said...

Joyous Holidays to you and yours Diane! What lovely pictures ...I especially love the top one! By the way...you should have snapped a pic of yourself in your lovely attire.

:)Have a wonderful Holiday,
Doreen

Designs by CK said...

Merry Merry with sugared sprinkles on TOP!!!

SpOOky CK :-)

Debbie said...

Merry Christmas Diane, It has been fun getting to know you. Love your blog, you have a beautiful family. Better find a nice warm quilt, we are going to get a lot more snow! Deb Crabtree

Lorraine said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Diane!! Hugs to ya!! :o)

Designs by CK said...

Wishing you a wonderful New Year!!!

PS: Nice new blog layout & much easier to read.

Chris :-)

XOXO

Designs by CK said...

Hi Diane!

You are the best and thanks for ALL your support & friendship in 2008!

Hoping 2009 will be a great year for BOTH of us!!!

Happy New Years!!!

XOXO
Chris

vintagepaletteart said...

Diane........your blog and your pics are absolutely gorgeous! So beautiful! And I have an idea for you! Make a tape of your hubby and stick it on youtube! I would love to hear him play!

Happy New Year to you too!
*Lori