Tuesday, December 9, 2008

~ A Lovely Award

I am so honored to have received this lovely award. I received it the other day from my friend Lori of the Village Gift Shoppe, Be sure to check out all of her wonderful treasures! http://villagegiftshoppe.blogspot.com/
Thank You LORI!
Today I am passing this award on to all of you! There are so many wonderful blogs that I enjoy so much visiting. If you look over to the right you will see some of my favorite blogs I love to visit. I think you will agree..

3 comments:

Designs by CK said...

Congrats on the award!

Lori has great taste! '-)

Chris

Hilary said...

Congrats!! I love your work!! Very creative! :) I will be coming back here :)
Happy Holidays!

Diane MacNaughtan said...

HI Ck, Thank you! Have a great weekend!

Hilary,I am so glad you stopped by. And Thanks so much for the compliment!

~Diane